Friday, January 22, 2010

Laptop Computer Comparison I Own A HP G60 T Laptop Computer With MS Windows Vista SP1?

I own a HP G60 T laptop computer with MS Windows Vista SP1? - laptop computer comparison

Intel Core 2 Duo CPU T6400@2.00 GHz, 3 GB RAM, Intel 4 Series Express chipsets.

I wonder what a MacBook Air, MacBook, MacBook Pro and white purcahse How does my team for all three. What are the advantages and disadvantages of each, and I just continue with my laptop. I use it for e-mails, Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, games, NO, NO video editing.

Thank you compare the specifications gr8.

1 comment:

  1. They have a fantastic laptop .... You do not need another .... As you use the MacBook laptop for e-mails and documents, etc. ... I think you have something that you can not do on this team, then go ahead and get the MacBook Pro ... The MacBook Air has no CD ... It's very .... very beautiful MacBook Pro is the best of them, which is ideal for business travelers ... There should be more convenient for you .... But since she only used the laptop for emails and documents, it would be foolish to get rid of one computer to another, is almost the same team with a different name ,..... Your choice ...

    ReplyDelete