Thursday, January 28, 2010

Head Itchy From Extensions Or Lice Hair Extensions & Head Lice?

Hair Extensions & Head Lice? - head itchy from extensions or lice

I have hair extensions now 8 weeks. Ive had a really itchy scalp for the last two days (especially the neck and around the ears - Common Super head lice) .. and I noticed the bit of white hair and regrowth.

Not found, lice, only the little white balls in my hair. Ive had my mother asked me to check and they think theyre head lice.

The fact is - I use the maximum points in your hair? The oil lotion that you have all your hair, in fear it will damage my hair extensions? I know that earlier in the situation, the roots of my hair, or because of commitments comb.

Do not believe me the first time since he 8 (now at 21!), So I've got extensions again, a beautician in a very narrow peeople. I need!

Please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment