Saturday, January 30, 2010

Floor Chips Bamboo Flooring Chips In The Floor?

Bamboo flooring chips in the floor? - floor chips

Since you responded so quickly to my questions I have to do for you - nothing with my miter. We have bamboo floors - which we believe will be really difficult. We should not be a lot of layers of protection, some wood floors you see in the ads (with 7 layers or other). In any event - the floor a few chips and scratches - a specific area where the surface is literally peel has broken out (which, after my husband left) in the fridge - I can repair on site? I bought some Varathan clear - the arena where peeeling coat and a couple of times. I never want to make history at the time - we only had a few years. Perhaps part of the error was in the kitchen (ground floor is an open and bamboo made along).

Thank you - again

No comments:

Post a Comment