Saturday, February 20, 2010

Thick Creamy White Around Ovulation Could I Be Pregnant...?

Could I Be Pregnant...? - thick creamy white around ovulation

RATE please! (=

Well, there are about two weeks I had an affair with one of my Best Friends Vieja. At the time, do not seem to be a big problem.
But a week last week says my sister, I slept with him, I had my ovulation. I had my time around the 1 and had sex with him in the 16th. We tried, time and the control of ovulation and the day was my fertile days.
I know that "Cam" a few times. Everything that I is in the past week, a thick creamy white discharge.
Could U Tell me what u think ......?

2 comments:

  1. Well, I was downloading in the 5th Months pregnant, to take a test, instead of asking strangers;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BabY dUE MAY 7TH 2010Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷFebruary 21, 2010 at 12:24 AM

    sounds to fulfill their pregnant cream always a sign of pregnancy i hope u take the car HUN EF or whether it is good luck

    ReplyDelete